Red Hat system administration
Red Hat trains you in system administration across a wide range of environments & deployment scenarios. Get trained for job opportunities around the globe with top IT firms.
- Fundamentals of Red Hat system administration.
- Install, establish network connectivity, manage storage, and perform basic security tasks.
- Administer, troubleshoot file system, logical volumes, access controls & package managements.
- Configure DNS, Apache, SMTP, and network file sharing.
- Monitor systems, perform packet filtering, provide access controls, and manage SELinux.
Duration: Red Hat system administration is a 3-months course. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week.