The direct contribution of the Indian travel & tourism industry to GDP is expected to be over Rs. 6 thousand billion by 2026*. The growing number of tourists every year and the rapid expansion of hotels of international standards leads to a high demand for professionals with the right skills. By 2026, there will be over 29.6 million jobs* in this huge industry. With Aptech’s tourism management course, develop your operational & supervisory skills and prepare for jobs at travel & tourism companies.
- Acquaint with demographics and culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations.
- Understand how the travel agencies work.
- Identify the principles that govern foreign exchanges.
- Learn to calculate airfares and classify them.
- Get 100% job placement assistance.
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option.